The information on this page is about the 2015 conference, which took place on January 9-13.
Please use the information below for planning purposes only.
Details about APAP|NYC 2016, January 15-19, will be announced this spring.
The APAP|NYC consultation salons are back, and the specialists are in! Sign up for a one-on-one session and gain the knowledge and guidance you need from our team of experts and specialists.
GG Arts Law Consultations
GG Arts Law is on hand for one-on-one appointments to discuss your legal concerns including copyrights, licensing, artist management, business management, new media and technology, immigration and tax issues for foreign artists. To schedule an appointment, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “APAP Consultation” in the subject line. Indicate your topic and preferred time.
Consultants: Brian Taylor Goldstein and Robyn Guilliams
- Saturday, 8-9 a.m., Hilton, Concourse F
- Saturday, noon-1:30 p.m., Hilton, Concourse F
- Saturday, 4-6 p.m., Hilton, Concourse F
- Sunday, 8-9 a.m., Hilton, Concourse F
- Sunday, 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m., Hilton, Concourse F
- Sunday, 4-6 p.m., Hilton, Concourse F
- Monday, 8-9 a.m., Hilton, Concourse F
- Monday, 11:30 a.m.-6 p.m., Hilton, Concourse F
Grant Opportunities at Chamber Music America
Learn about CMA’s grant programs for commissioning, residency and presenting, and eligibility requirements, guidelines and the application process. Jeanette Vuocolo, CMA’s program director for jazz, hosts consultations on Saturday morning. Susan Dadian, CMA’s program director of classical/contemporary music, hosts consultations on Monday morning.
Consultants: Susan Dadian, Jeanette Vuocolo
- Saturday, 10 a.m.-noon, Sheraton, Flatiron Room
- Monday, 9 a.m.-noon, Sheraton, Flatiron Room
NEA Dance Consultation
Learn about grant opportunities from the NEA and the dance guidelines for FY 2016 in this one-hour group consultation.
Consultants: Janelle Ott Long, Douglas Sonntag
- Saturday, 3-4 p.m., Hilton, Holland Suite