This information is for the APAP|NYC 2016 conference and is for reference only.
APAP|NYC 2017 information coming this spring!
Ways to Save
Top Budget-Friendly Tips
New York City is one of the most expensive cities in the world. But through the years, we've learned a few budget-friendly tips to cut corners during your stay at APAP|NYC.
- Register early! Take advantage of early-bird registration rates.
- Book your travel as far ahead as possible. The earlier you book, the lower the fares.
- Stay at the official APAP|NYC hotels: the Hilton and Sheraton. Can you find less expensive hotels? Yes. But you cannot find more convenience, and when you have only a few days to get your work done, your time is costly. Stay with us and forget about paying for cabs.
- Speaking of cabs, consider taking public transportation. The New York City subway and buses cost just over $2 per ride, less if you buy a Metro card. Even better: Leave time to walk to the places you need to go.
- Explore beyond midtown Manhattan to find restaurants that are less expensive.
- Visit www.NYCGO.org to discover up-to-date savings on all aspects of visiting the city!
- Download the NYC & Co's Delegate Discount Pass for 2016 for discounts and deals around New York City.