This information is about APAP|NYC 2017 and is for reference only. Please check back in the spring for information on APAP|NYC 2018.
Participation Assistance Fund
What is the APAP|NYC Participation Assistance Fund?
For the 2017 conference, APAP is excited to continue the APAP|NYC Participation Assistance Fund (formerly known as the APAP Scholarship Program) to expand access to the conference and assist members in attending APAP|NYC.
How can I donate to the APAP|NYC Participation Assistance Fund?
You can make a donation of $25 or more to the APAP|NYC Participation Assistance Fund here by selecting "APAP|NYC Participation Assistance Fund".
How can I apply to the APAP|NYC Participation Assistance Fund?
- Current, paid APAP members can apply for the fund, which includes one complimentary registration to APAP|NYC 2017 and a $500 stipend, to help offset the costs of participating.
- To apply, complete the APAP|NYC 2017 application by 5 p.m. on Friday, August 5, 2016. (This deadline has passed and the application form in no longer available.)
- The number of recipients awarded is based on the funds contributed and subject to the availability of funds.
FAQs for applicants
- Do I need to be a current member to apply?
Yes. Your membership must be current to apply and must remain current through January 31, 2017.
- If I am an artist and don’t have an individual APAP membership, can I still be eligible?
Yes, if you are an artist officially on the roster of a member agency.
- Can I still apply if someone from my organization is already registered for the APAP|NYC conference?
Yes! Many member organizations wish to send more people to APAP|NYC but can’t afford to.
- How many APAP|NYC Participation Assistance Funds will APAP award and how will you determine who will receive them?
The number of funds awarded is based on the funds contributed and subject to the availability of funds. Once the application deadline closes, scholarship recipients will be chosen by random lottery from the pool of eligible candidates.
- When will I find out if I have been selected?
You will be notified within 30 days of the application close date.
- Are there any requirements I need to fulfill if I am selected to receive Participation Assistance Funds?
Recipients will be required to provide a video testimonial on-site at the APAP|NYC 2017 conference. Arrangements to be organized by APAP.
- The Participation Assistance Fund may not be used in conjunction with any other APAP|NYC 2017 conference discounts.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.